Hand sanitizer to help reduce disease-causing bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces and rub together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using to avoid swallowing.
- Not for human consumption.
- Store between 59-68F (15-30C)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104F (40C)
Active Ingredient(s) Purpose
Denatured ethyl alcohol 80% w/v ……..Antiseptic
glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP, CBD, lavender oil
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use
- on children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 6.25 in|
4oz Hand Sanitizer – "CBD", 4oz Hand Sanitizer – "NO CBD"
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do people use CBD sanitizers and what makes them different for ordinary sanitizers?
- The CDC recommends hand sanitizers contain at least 60% ethyl alcohol in order to be effective against harmful germs. Our sanitizers contain 80% ethyl alcohol, making them protective against getting ill and spreading germs to others.
- Our sanitizers use highly antimicrobial Food Grade ethyl alcohol to reduce the harshness to your hands that other sanitizers cause.
- We also use other nourishing and moisturizing ingredients to keep your hands soft, supple, and comfortable. Your hands will not dry and crack from repeated use like with other, lesser sanitizers.
- We conveniently offer 3 sizes: the 2 oz. is perfect for your pocket or purse, the 4 oz. is great for the car, and the 8 oz. is ideal for home or office use.
This product is an absolute love saver during covid, it has helped me stay safe and clean while calming the incredible stress around working from home.