Hand sanitizer to help reduce disease-causing bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces and rub together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using to avoid swallowing.
- Not for human consumption.
- Store between 59-68F (15-30C)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104F (40C)
Active Ingredient(s) Purpose
Denatured ethyl alcohol 80% w/v ……..Antiseptic
glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP, aloe vera gel, CBD, lavender oil, sepimax zen, propanediol, triethanolamine
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use
- on children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × 6.25 in|
8oz Hand Sanitizer – "CBD", 8oz Hand Sanitizer – "NO CBD"
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do people use CBD sanitizers and what makes them different for ordinary sanitizers?
- The CDC recommends hand sanitizers contain at least 60% ethyl alcohol in order to be effective against harmful germs. Our sanitizers contain 80% ethyl alcohol, making them protective against getting ill and spreading germs to others.
- Our sanitizers use highly antimicrobial Food Grade ethyl alcohol to reduce the harshness to your hands that other sanitizers cause.
- We also use other nourishing and moisturizing ingredients to keep your hands soft, supple, and comfortable. Your hands will not dry and crack from repeated use like with other, lesser sanitizers.
- We conveniently offer 3 sizes: the 2 oz. is perfect for your pocket or purse, the 4 oz. is great for the car, and the 8 oz. is ideal for home or office use.